Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Don't Worry, I'm Not Dead!

In case anybody was worried/perplexed/concerned/appalled about the decreasing frequency of my posts, I just wanted to tell you, "Don't worry/be perplexed/concerned/screw you for judging me!" ;) I've changed some medications I take (for very exciting reasons, which I will share later!) but the changes have made me really fatigued and my brain is very foggy. This comes at a frustrating time because I have about 25 posts percolating in my head, but things aren't translating from my head out into the world very well (this post is taking me FOREVER, isn't that utterly pathetic?)

So fear not, once I get readjusted I should begin posting with a vengeance in order to make up for lost time! But for now, I'm going to sit down while J makes dinner because I am too pooped to do anything else ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment