Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Good Day (And A Rocking Horse)

Today was a great day! We spent it a friend's house, where the boys played Dungeons and Dragons (yep, those are the kind of men I roll with - the ones that roll play!) and I got to spend time with a new friend and play with a baby. Sometimes the simplest days are really the best. Throw in some pizza and a few episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and really, it's hard to get much better than that!

It is possible though! (We rarely go out without having some kind of wacky event to share by the end of the evening). Today's wacky event involved J and a really sturdy rocking horse (kudos to the maker of that rocking horse, it's indestructible!) When he was taking breaks, J came out a few times to play on it, and how much fun he had while doing so is still making me giggle. So that is just one more reason that I love my man - he can always make me laugh :)


 

Just try to look at that and not smile, it's impossible!

Tomorrow we plan to run errands and do some grocery shopping. I don't think there will be any rocking horses there, but I'm sure we'll find something wacky to do before the day is over! Because that's just how we roll ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment