Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Puerto Rico, you know the island . . . .

La de dah de dah de . . . . (Those are the only words from the West Side Story song that I know, sorry!)

So J and I just got back from a week in Puerto Rico, and let me tell you, I had some FANTASTIC posts planned. Do you want to see some iguanas get into a fight over territory underneath a lounge chair? I got it! You want to see what J and I look like after climbing around in the rain forest? Right here! You want to see what J and Raz look like as they stand side by side in front of the bathroom mirror and shave using my raspberry shaving gel? (I've never seen men prep for a wedding before, it was cute). Well, look no further!

OH WAIT, YOU CAN'T SEE ANY OF THOSE! (And neither can I, for that matter, so don't be offended). APPARENTLY our external storage device hates me and my photos, and while the first folder of photos I lost a few months ago was attributed to my being an idiot somehow, nobody can convince me that I did anything wrong yesterday when I moved the pictures from our trip off of my camera and into a new folder on the device.

So now I have some cute picture frames but the rare photos I had gotten of J and I both looking decent and NORMAL (J doesn't like to have his picture taken, so any photo with him in it is always entertaining, but never what you'd call a "good" picture) are gone.


ARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!


I'm super frustrated and sad, but part of that is just because I had specific plans for all those photos. Once I readjust to not having them I'll be fine, but for now, suffice to say that this is NOT what I had planned for my trip summary :(

2 comments:

  1. Oh so sad! I really really hate losing pictures like that...especially ones that include husbands looking normal. =(

    ReplyDelete