Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bathroom Commandmants

When you put the spare roll of toilet paper on the thing (what the heck is that thing called that holds the toilet paper? I sat here for a good few minutes and the best I came up with was, "arm". That can't be it . . . ) you should get a new roll of toilet paper to replace the spare one. 

That's all I've got, actually. I've never had issues with the lid being up vs. down (I know that is the obvious bathroom complaint) so I've either been lucky or just don't care too much about that. What other (unwritten, until now!) bathroom laws do people need a reminder of? ;)

And the toilet paper should always hang down the front, like this one does! Why would it ever be done the other way? That's just madness!

1 comment:

  1. We don't have a spare toilet paper holder, just the one. And I never have to worry about the toilet seat being up either. In fact, Andy complains more about when I don't put the lid down.

    As for the way the toilet paper hangs, it should always be over, unless you have a cat that likes to unwind toilet paper. That's the only reason for the other way in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete