Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Grapes = Play Structure?

This is a post from my old blog that I made about a year ago. We drove by this park again this weekend, and seeing it made me want to revisit the topic ;) So if this is a repeat for anyone, I'm sorry, but I hope everyone else enjoys it! :)


We were driving around Escondido about a month ago, and drove by something that made me giggle every time I thought about it for the rest of the week. The next weekend, I told Jason we had to go back so I could take some pictures. The place we went to was, of course, the coolest playground I'd ever seen!




Yes, that is a giant bunch of grapes! :) See, doesn't that make you giggle? Who came up with such a thing?
 
I guess a long time ago, Escondido was really into grapes, and they built this playground to celebrate that. So in that spirit, here are some pictures of me enjoying myself with the grapes!




Gotta love the random fun we have on the weekends (I would be perfectly content to sit around the house, but Jason gets bored. And this is our compromise! We're a great fit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment