Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Blog-aversary To Me!

My first post went up on 2/14 (yes, I started my blog on Valentines Day, we are just that romantic of a couple!) I know today is 4/16, but I don't mind celebrating events a few days late!

In any case, I've been up and running for 2 months now and I've had over 400 visits! That's not blog-celebrity status or anything, but I feel that it's a pretty impressive number for the fact that I'm just a regular girl rambling about nonsense! So to everybody who has ever dropped by to visit, thank you so much for taking a moment out of your day to read what I have to say, and for making me listened to :) Whoever you are, you're the best (and come back again, soon, because I can't wait to see where I'm at in another 2 months!)

No comments:

Post a Comment