Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Why Hasn't This Gone Viral?

I don't remember how I found this video, but I think it's WAY funnier than a lot of the videos that end up being passed around (and it's a kid being AWESOME, not a kid crying or doing something embarrassing that he's going to look back on later and be depressed that so many people made fun of him for!)

So I just wanted to share it because I giggle and am amazed and fall in love with this kid every time I watch the video (and by golly, my future kids are gonna be this cute, also!) Enjoy :)


2 comments:

  1. haha cute.

    I think Jason's spawn will be famous for saying stuff they really shouldn't. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is probably true also . . . but hopefully they'll at least be cute while they are saying it (so that you'll overlook the content!) :)

    ReplyDelete