Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Other People Ridicule Color Blindness, Too!

A friend sent me a link to a video today that confirmed what I had already suspected - I'm not the only one that thinks colorblindness is hysterical! (You can read my previous post on the subject for more details on why colorblind people make me laugh).

I love love love this video because, first of all, they reference PuzzleQuest right off the bat and I've played that, so it made me feel special :) However, J has helped me play that game before without too many problems, so they probably haven't tried to play it with a colorblind person before. (Hexic is the one game that is truly impossible for him, which of course I never remember until I ask him again to help me with it. They should have used that game as an example, instead!)

The best part of it though is that I have heard some of the exact phrases and explanations that the guy in the video uses come out of J's mouth before (almost verbatim, to the point that I kept looking at J while listening to the video to see if he was in on it or something. Maybe he wrote it! Or maybe colorblind people hang out together and rehearse the answers they should give to the stupid questions they will eventually be asked. That would be funny, too!)

So enjoy the video and have a good laugh :) Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!! I love that video. Although you want to fix your link because the url has extra stuff in it that makes it not work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, thanks for the heads up about the link! I have no idea why blogger added that to the beginning of the URL, but it's fixed now ;)

    ReplyDelete